Our wood wicks are entirely made of wood.
They are characterized by a “crackling” flame, which recalls the sound of wood in the fireplace and gives an even more natural look to your vegetable candles.
They are supplied with the appropriate wick holder, which allows efficient attachment of the wick to the bottom of the container.
Wood wicks have several advantages over standard wicks :
– They do not sag when pouring wax and during combustion
– They are very easy to use
– They are suitable for all types of waxes (paraffins and vegetable waxes)
– They are particularly suitable for making cast candles
ADC offers 4 types of wooden wicks :
– “simple straight” wooden wick composed of a single strip of wood
– “double straight” wooden wick made up of 2 glued wooden strips (non-toxic glue)
– ribbon wood wick in the shape of a “wave” composed of a single strip of wood in a wave shape
– “cross” wooden wick composed of 2 cross-shaped wooden slats. The crossing helps to obtain a superb flame.
Wood wicks are available in different lengths and widths. They can be cross-checked.
Wicks can be used with fragrance oils and colorants.